Physical Education Syllabus for class 12 for the academic year 2020-2021 is the latest syllabus which will help students to score maximum marks in their Board examination, because the question papers are framed according to the syllabus issued by CBSE board.
This syllabus will certainly help students to know the course structure easily and they can prepare themselves accordingly.
This syllabus also provides the marking scheme and time duration.
- Unit- I : Planning In Sports
- Unit II : Sports & Nutrition
- Unit III : Yoga & Lifestyle
- Unit IV : Physical Education & Sports for CWSN (Children With Special Needs – Divyang)
- Unit V : Children & Women in Sports
- Unit VI : Test & Measurement in Sports
- Unit VII : Physiology & Injuries in Sports
- Unit VIII : Biomechanics & Sports
- Unit IX : Psychology & Sports
- Unit X : Training in Sports
- CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Practical Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Practical Syllabus
Max. Marks 30
|1||Physical Fitness Test||6 Marks|
|2||Proficiency in Games and Sports (Skill of any one Game of choice from the given list*)||7 Marks|
|3||Yogic Practice||7 Marks|
|4||Record File**||5 Marks|
|5||Viva Voce (Health/ Games & Sports/ Yoga)||5 Marks|
* Basketball, Football, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Volleyball, Handball, Hockey, Cricket, Bocce & Unified Basketball [CWSN (Children With Special Needs – Divyang)]
** Record File shall include:
Practical-1: Fitness tests administration for all items.
Practical-2: Procedure for Asanas, Benefits & Contraindication for any two Asanas for each lifestyle disease.
Practical-3: Procedure for administering Senior Citizen Fitness Test for 5 elderly family members.
Practical-4: Any one game of your choice out of the list above. Labelled diagram of field & equipment (Rules, Terminologies & Skills).